Solicitor - Civil Litigation (Christchurch, NZ)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Civil Litigation Solicitor to join us in Christchurch, New Zealand. Looking for a change in your professional scenery?
Accelerate your career with Shine in an environment of energy, fun and professionalism as you join insurance and litigation expert Andrew Hooker and his energetic team.
As part of your accountabilities, you'll:
- run your own litigation files with the support of senior leaders
- draft legal documents in a concise and effective manner
- be commercially responsible and fiscally aware, in relation to running files
- develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with clients, including effective and regular communication and managing client expectations and
- take an active role in working with and mentoring team members
- 4-5 years' PQE
- Sound foundations in civil litigation
- Strong written & verbal communication skills and strong relationship building skills
- Drafting legal documentation as well as negotiation and advocacy skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a passion for nuance
- Strong team orientation
- Strong intellectual ability and enjoyment from working on legally challenging and factually complex matters
For a confidential discussion, please contact Moira McGarva, Talent Acquisition Partner, in the first instance. Expressions of interest/applications close 5pm AEST Friday 21 July 2017.
Please note that Visa information can be located here.